thing we did with Jason & Beth's family was go to Wisconsin Dells. If you've never heard of it, I'm amazed. You should go to their web-site and check it out. It's an entire town with pretty much only resorts. We ended up staying at the Kalahari Resort. It currently has the largest indoor water park in America. It soon will be the second largest, because they are building another Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, OH.The resort was amazing! It's an African themed resort, that has lots to do. We spent one day at the water park. We had to force the kids to leave. We were all exhausted, even the kids, but they were having so much fun...
The kid areas were amazing. The even had things for little babies like Alex. They had some Johnny-Jump-Ups in the water! Alex has always loved the water, so he really enjoyed being there also. He played for probably 4 hours before I decided he HAD to take a nap.


The next day we played in the arcade before leaving. Brenton's favorite thing to do was like whack-a-mole, but I think it was whack a monster. He did play a game of air hockey with Damon, but Brenton liked watching the puck go in the goal so much that he helped Damon put it there. Brenton lost VERY quickly.

The Elephant is the Resorts mascot. Brenton was petrified of it. I told him to give the elephant a hug, and he said "No! Mom" meaning, you hug him mom. I did hoping that it would show Brenton that it was okay, but it didn't really help. Brenton still wouldn't go near him.
No comments:
Post a Comment