We did have a great Thanksgiving. We went to our friends home, here in Silver Valley. Grandma & Grandpa Sevy. (They are our adoptive grandparents.) They are the parents of our good friend Danny, and are wonderful people. We had a great time at their home, and enjoyed some WONDERFUL food.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went to Coeur D 'Alene to a place called Triple Play. They have quite a few fun things to do. The highlight for the kids was the small indoor water park. Brenton and Alex both LOVE the water. Alex lasted quite a long time, even though the water wasn't extra warm. Brenton lasted as long as we would let him. We were definitely ready to go home long before he was.
They had a great kid area that we mostly stayed in. At first Brenton wouldn't go down the slides. After I forced him to go down on my lap, he still wasn't very interested. A little later, Kale forced him to go down with him, and then he forced Brenton to go by himself. After that, Brenton loved the slides. He kept running up the steps, and sliding down, over and over again. He always made sure one of us was right behind him.
I've included a picture of Brenton going down the slide head first on his belly. He really enjoyed going down that way, until he got a mouth full of water. After that, he reverted back to the traditional bottom slide. All in all, it was pretty fun.
Last night we had our first real snow fall. I absolutely love how it looks when there is snow in the trees...so I included some pictures of the street we live on, and also our house. Brenton & I took these this morning. Brenton spent about an hour with me outside this morning, helping shovel snow. We are
supposed to another round of snow, so maybe we'll do it all again tomorrow.
Alex is now walking...well a couple of steps at a time. I have yet to get a good video of it, but when I do I will get it posted. (Just for you mom.)
These videos I've posted are both of Alex. One of them is Alex saying "Mama" and then laughing at me. The next one is Alex doing his "snort". It is such an ugly thing that he does, that it ends up being cute. The screaming child in the background was just Brenton wanting some attention. I hope you enjoy.
1 comment:
yay for walking baby! maybe not yay...
so cute. alex is a doll. i love his snort!
Post a Comment