Background

Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!!













We had a wonderful Halloween. Alex was a skunk & Brenton was a dragon. (Brenton picked out his own costume.) I bought both costumes a couple of months ago, and I bought very large sizes for both of them. Both of them must have had a growth spurt. Brenton's pants were a little snug, and Alex's pants didn't really fit at all. They were much too short. He was still VERY cute! I really loved his costume.

Kale's work has a pumpkin carving contest each year. This year Kale spent a lot of time working on his pumpkins, and one of them actually won! The "double" pumpkin was the 1st place winner. As for the second pumpkin, a lot of people couldn't figure out what it meant. If you know what it means, leave us a comment. I'll post what it stands for later.


The town right next to us has a Halloween carnival every year. This year we took Brenton to it. He enjoyed the games they had for little kids, but because he didn't really understand how to play them correctly, he made it through all of them in about 15 minutes. Brenton's favorite game was the fishing pond. He actually did that twice. The horseshoe toss was quite funny. I showed Brenton how to throw the horseshoe and make it land on the pole. I think he wondered why I was standing back so far, because he immediately walked up to it, stood over it, and set the horseshoe right on it. MUCH EASIER!

4 comments:

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Kale, you have mad pumpkin carving skillz!

S said...

Great pumpkin carving, Kale! I'm going to guess "Pumpkin Pi"(?) on that second one.

The boys look adorable in their costumes!

Meemer said...

i was going to say pumpkin pie as well. but i'm really not clever.

cute kiddos. i almost has fussy as a stinker for halloween too!


and i'm lol about the beard.