
The weekend after we got home, we took the boys out for their last bike ride of the season. When we moved here, we didn't think we would be staying long, but we fell in love with it here. We like the weather (for the most part), we love the mountains, and I especially LOVE the fall. The trees all change color. The mountains are blanketed in tress of green & yellow. In the valleys, there are many other colors, but the brilliant yellow has to be one of my favorites.

Along the trail there were many woolly worms. Kale stopped and tried to get Brenton to hold it. He would stare at it, but had NO interest in holding it. He actually started to through a fit when Kale tried to put it in his hand...I guess I've made my son a wussy. (I'm not much of a person for bugs either.) As for Alex, he just kept staring at me. I don't think he even noticed the worm.
1 comment:
beautiful! amazingly beautiful!
my boys love the bike trailer as well. at least they did when they could fit!
Post a Comment