Background

Friday, November 2, 2007

Oshkosh

Well, as you all know, I took Alex & Brenton and flew out to Wisconsin to see my parents, and then my brother's family. We flew into Chicago, and then drove up to Oshkosh, where my parents now live. Besides smelling like cow dung, the place my parents live is very nice. They don't have mountains, but the rolling hills are just a short drive away, and the places to eat are AMAZING! (Well, compared to where we live anyway.)

Our first morning there, my mom let me sleep in and she got up with the kids. Brenton came and crawled into bed with me, and then pulled his feet out to show me his new shoes. As you can see from the picture below, they were princess shoes that my parents had bought for Brenton's cousins. Brenton loved to put them on and walk around the house. All in all, there were about five different pairs, all had heals with either bows, lace, or sequence. I especially love the shoes with his camo pj's. I thought this picture was funny, but hopefully it won't follow him the rest of his life. I wouldn't want my son to be permanently damaged.

No comments: