My friend Mary & I have started doing preschool with our kids. We take turns doing the lessons (well, actually, she usually ends up doing most of the lessons).
The first lesson was at my house. Mary did a really cool soap project. The kids got to mold their own soap. They added glitter (the husbands weren't too happy about that due to all the glitter all over the house) and sea shells, and googly eyes. The loved the soap!
The first lesson was at my house. Mary did a really cool soap project. The kids got to mold their own soap. They added glitter (the husbands weren't too happy about that due to all the glitter all over the house) and sea shells, and googly eyes. The loved the soap!
Mary helping them with the soap making.
The next lesson I did bubbles. We made colored bubbles and created bubble art. Some turned out pretty cool. We then went outside and blew large bubbles with a bubble wand. I think that was the favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment