Background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mom & Dad

My parents came out for a visit the end of September . We managed to do quite a few things with them. We had amazing weather, and a wonderful time. I REALLY miss living near my family. Thanks for coming to see us!


We took a ferry ride on Lake Coeur d' Alene. Beautiful weather!



Brenton decided he wanted to go trick or treating. Even though it was weeks before Halloween, my parents indulged him. Until this point, Alex was afraid of his costume. He did manage to "suck it up" and dress in it so he could get some candy. So cute!





We drove up to Sandpoint, ID. The boys played at the cool playground right on the beach (a little chilly, but fun) and then we drove up to Schweitzer Ski Resort up a above Sandpoint. I know that I've said I think Coeur d' Alene is one of the most beautiful places on earth...well, I think that Sandpoint tops Coeur d' Alene. I love it up there!

The boys playing on the playground.


Feeding the lion sand.

I always thought it was bigger.

The beach next to the playground.

Views from Schweitzer Ski Resort.




Thanks again Mom & Dad. We love you!

No comments: