Background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why do we wear clothes?

True story...

Alex came up to me with no shirt on, just his pants and underwear.

Steph: "Where are your clothes?"
Alex: "I took it off, it was wet."
Steph: "Go get a new shirt and put it on."
Alex: "Okay."

A few minutes later, Alex comes back downstairs with a shirt on, but no pants or underwear.

Steph: "Where are your pants and underwear?!"
Alex: "I took them off."
Steph: "Go put them on!"
Alex: "Why?"
Steph: "Because we cover up our private parts and we wear clothes!" (He's been told this numerous times!)
Alex: "Okay."

Alex goes back upstairs to get some pants on. A few minutes later he comes down with no clothes on at all!

Steph: "Where are your clothes?!"
Alex: "I don't know."

So, I go up and help him pick out clothes to put on. I see the NUMEROUS outfits sprawled all over his bedroom floor.

Steph: "Why are all these clothes out of your drawers?"
Alex: "I had to find clothes to wear."

4 comments:

Jeff and Rebecca said...

So funny! You never know what kids will do next.

Katrina said...

That is really funny! Kids and clothes just don't mix sometimes. :)

Nikki said...

love it

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

bwhahahahahaha!!!! that's great!