So, this really cool family just moved into our ward. They have four children. A boy age 8 (I think), a boy age 6, a girl almost 5, and a new baby. They are super nice, and their kids are much better behaved than ours. Keep reading for a great demonstration.
Monday evening they invited us to their home for Family Home Evening. Since my brother Scoot was here, he was able to go with us. They gave a short lesson, and then we had ice-cream cones. After the ice-cream, we all went upstairs. The kids played (quite nice actually) while we played pool. (They are renting the home and it has a pool table.)
While we were playing pool, the mom looks over at Alex and says, "Uh oh." He was in their laundry room (adjacent to their bathroom, which I guess he didn't' know about...) with his pants and undies pulled down around his ankles. He was standing over the garbage can....Yeah....He had "relieved himself" in the garbage can. Luckily, for the first time in his short life, he had perfect aim. It all landed in the grocery sack they had lining the garbage can. We showed him where the toilet was to finish his "business", and cleaned up the mess the best we could.
Mortification was achieved on our part.
3 comments:
How embarassing but so funny!
Boys!!! I just don't think I've ever heard a story like this that involved a little girl... I'm in for it!
Little boys what more can I say. Very funny but what bad timing the first time you get together!
Post a Comment