All of you parents of small children out there, I highly recommend a two night getaway. It's so much more fun than just one. :) Thanks Mom & Dad! (And of course Uncle Scott for putting up with my children.)
Background
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Two nights away...
My parents watched the boys for two nights in a row while Kale and I took a (much needed) mini-vacation. We once again went to Sybaris Pool Suites. We had our own private pool, and once again LOVED our room. It was so much fun to relax and not worry about where our kids were or if they were happy. The second night was just a bonus. We didn't have to worry about waking up early the next morning to check out.
All of you parents of small children out there, I highly recommend a two night getaway. It's so much more fun than just one. :) Thanks Mom & Dad! (And of course Uncle Scott for putting up with my children.)





All of you parents of small children out there, I highly recommend a two night getaway. It's so much more fun than just one. :) Thanks Mom & Dad! (And of course Uncle Scott for putting up with my children.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so fun recently our kids got to spend the night with grandma and we just stayed home but it was a nice break to not worry about anything for a night.
Post a Comment