Background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 4th of July

On the 4th of July, we went with the Sevy family on a small hike. It was about a 1/2 hour drive, then a short hike up to two beautiful waterfalls.

After the hike, we had a picnic at a nearby campground. I don't have pictures of the food or of everyone that was there, but I can at least list the people for you:

Danny & Crystal (of course), their daughter Dannielle & her husband Tony, Shea (Danny & Crystal's son) his friend Katie, and of course the family dog Cooper.

Thanks Sevy family! We had a blast!

Above: Danny on top of the falls


Alex didn't like getting splashed by the water.



Cooper even got to come!


Danny took both boys behind the falls. Alex didn't like it at all.

Kale on top of the falls.

Above: Crystal & Danny (They had some family pictures taken here YEARS ago. Sweet, huh?)



Brenton liked being behind the falls.




2 comments:

Britt said...

I want to go!!!

Katrina said...

That is a beautiful place and such a fun idea so go for a hike!