Overall, our trip to Wisconsin was wonderful. I loved spending time with my family. The bonus of having great friends to see, was also wonderful. We have missed both family and friends a lot since our move back to "mountain land".
I am grateful for the time we had, I just wish it were longer. The kids are already back into their routine, and Kale and I are slowly getting there.
This coming Saturday, the boys and I leave for Utah. Kale will join us after a business trip he has. I'm excited to see the rest of my family, and Kale's family. (After this trip I will have seen everyone in my family except for Scott! I miss you Scooter!) I wish we lived closer to either side. It sure would make things easier.
3 comments:
No Canada for us! We are the suckers with brand new jobs and are not so lucky... so we're here.
Hey it's Rosie! I hope you get the computer thing figured at Britt and Patty's with Kale coming into town! Your kids are so cute!
Hi, Steph and Kale! Good to hear from you. Well, we're doing great. Take care! Thanks for reading our blog!
--Mike Christiansen
Post a Comment