Background

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Monkey Joe's

There this place in Appleton, WI that is completely AWESOME! It's pretty much a warehouse full of giant inflatable slides and trampolines. The kids run crazy, and really enjoy it. Brenton and Alex were able to go two times while we were visiting. Brenton wasn't shy or even that nervous. His favorite slide was the tallest one.

The security there is also wonderful. They band your wrist, as well as your children. You have matching numbers, and no one can leave with a child unless the numbers match up.

One rule is, anyone participating on the equipment, must be wearing socks. Poor Kale was the only one (well except for my dad) who was wearing socks. He got to follow the kids around helping them if needed. (I don't know why my dad didn't do it? He somehow got out of that one.)

MJ's is just another thing I wish we had close to us.












For some reason, this was actually Alex's favorite thing to do. I had a hard time tearing him away from it. At one point in time, he was fighting another boy for it. (He is learning to defend his toys pretty well. I guess we can thank Brenton for that.)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like Kale is the one who was the lucky one. I want to go play!

Mike L.

Katrina said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! It's too bad the fun place here you can no longer play with your kids you can just watch. What a bummer!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

that looks so fun!