We started out our vacation by going to a local park and small zoo. My parents live in Oshkosh, WI, and their small town had many wonderful parks! The first Sunday we were there, my brother & his family came up. We took all the kids, our two, plus their two, and went to the park/zoo. The kids loved it. They only had a few basic animals, but the kids didn't seem to mind.
3 comments:
I just have to say I love you hair in the picture with Brenton. And it's was like a time warp when I saw the lion drinking fountain. There was one identical to that in a park in Sioux City, where I grew up.
I just came in to comment about your hair too.... weird. I was just thinking... is that her natural color, or is it chemically enhanced? I can't remember, but either way it's a great color.
Ok. My hair is "chemically enhanced". It's the first time I've ever done an all over dye. Kale likes red, so I made it red! Believe it or not, it has faded a lot! It's only that semi-perm. that eventually washes out. It's now been about a month, and it's still pretty red though...
Post a Comment