Background

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great tune!

In the post prior to this, I said my dad is a great guitarist. You an see for yourself. (Sorry dad.) Make sure you listen to the words of the song. They're so inspirational! :)


4 comments:

Katrina said...

That's so fun. The song he made up reminds me of Shel Silverstein and the books by Alan Katz. If you've never of heard of Alan Katz you and your kids will love his books. A good one to start with is "Take me out of the bathtub" and it's sequel "I'm still here in the bathtub" I hope you guys enjoy these as much as we do. And tell you dad to keep playing he is pretty good!

Nikki said...

hahaha! so funny! i love our parents. =)

thanks for finally putting up pictures from your trip! it made me very sad that i wasn't there too. =**(

Tantalum said...

Good ears, Katrina. The song actually is an Alan Katz tune, and I believe it is from the "Take Me Out of the Bathtub" book!

Martin Tadlock said...

Ok...I will not give up my day job, that's for sure.