I know McDonald's isn't the healthiest place to take our children to eat. The problem is, in our valley, it's pretty much the only place.
They have really started to enjoy the Happy Meals. Brenton's favorite is probably the juice boxes, but Alex especially likes the French fries. This is what he likes to do with them.



So, next time you enjoy your McDonald's French fries, maybe you should try them "seasoned" as Alex likes them. (Kale is probably going to kill me for saying that...He's much too proper.)
3 comments:
"Seasoned". Ugh.
hahahahaha! LOVE it. Kale obviously has not been around me enough or he would not still be so proper. I tend to have the effect on people...you know, getting them to realize that the body is meant to do stuff, no sense fighting it. =) Booger fries are the best. (I wouldn't really know but if they taste anything like fries dipped in a frosty then they are the bomb diggety.) KALE- you are not allowed to delete this comment! ;)
I loved it!!!
Post a Comment