Memories with Steph or Kale (anyone can leave a comment, not only Google account holders.)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
6 comments:
I was so jealous when you were Pippy Longstalking (spelling??) for halloween. Your hair was the coolest.
my favorite memory of Kale is when you were dating and he called the house and i answered the phone and he thought i was you so I played along with it as long as i could contain my laughter... that didn't last very long. i was too scared that he was going to say something that my little ears just did NOT want to hear.
kale- i've said it before, but i so remember seeing all your transformers all lined up. you know, when we were kids? i think i was a little jealous because you had all those cool toys, but you wouldn't let me play with them.
and i remember your wedding, geeze that is going to be 10 years huh? i remember how cold it was, and how pretty steph was, and how cool your wedding cake was. and my mom, getting excited about the sex book? man, that was good times.
I remember clearly when you and Kale babysat for us (at your house!) while you were still kidless. Very, very brave. :-)
I remember tourturing Kale by making him watch while I killed snails with a tennis ball and sent him tampons via the u.s postal service. Just to be Fair Our Meemer was in on that too. (sorry I busted you out Meems.) And Kale collected rocks and pins from all over the place, oh and hats. He wouldn't let any of us touch them though. LOL. Then there was camping in your back yard and, my uncle's awsome pancakes that never needed syurp, they were just that good.:)
As for Steph, I only have pictures of you, but I think your a hottie and still can't belive Kale scored such an awsome wife. Some guys get all the luck.:)
I still have the Transformers. And I still don't let anyone else touch them. :)
I actually wrote a paper for an English class on the "snail incident," and got an "Excellent use of metaphor!!" comment from the teacher.
Post a Comment