so funny! his daddy is going to love this one. =)
ps i want to see your closet!
that is funny. really funny!
Ha! BOYS! Hey really do give me a call... I'll try not to torture the kiddos, but I really have wanted to try something of the sorts of a cheap photographer for hire for sometime... and in order to do that, I need something to SHOW people, haha...
Thats awsome! LOL!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so funny! his daddy is going to love this one. =)
ps i want to see your closet!
that is funny. really funny!
Ha! BOYS! Hey really do give me a call... I'll try not to torture the kiddos, but I really have wanted to try something of the sorts of a cheap photographer for hire for sometime... and in order to do that, I need something to SHOW people, haha...
Thats awsome! LOL!
Post a Comment