Background

Friday, January 8, 2010

Utah

My Grandma Haslem died during Thanksgiving break. I was blessed enough to be able to go to Utah for the funeral. Kale stayed home with the kids, so I could just quickly fly down and not have to worry about chasing kids around. (I love you!)

My entire immediate family was able to make it. It was so much fun to all be together again, even if it wasn't for the happiest event.

The family that bought my grandparents home held a WONDERFUL breakfast for all of us Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc.. that were there attending the funeral. We got to see all the renovations that were done, enjoy good food, and spend time in the home our parents grew up in.
This is how Scott & Brent spent most of the time. Just like back in high school!






The night before we all left to either fly home or drive, we all stayed in the same motel room.
It was at least a suite...but we were still pretty "close" for the night. It was lots of fun to all be together. Thanks Mom & Dad.
Nikki's cute daughter Kiara.

Yes, I did say Nikki was a mother. Crazy, huh.

No comments: