Background

Friday, January 8, 2010

If Only...

If only we would be guaranteed a baby just like this one (Mary & Jared's) then we might actually consider having another child. Too bad that can't be promised.

This is a jumper that my parents got for Brenton when he was a baby. We've kept it around, and it has really come in handy while the baby is at our house. Usually she jumps in it and doesn't sleep, but occasionally she does catch some zzzzz's in this comfy upright position.


Brenton LOVES her! He loves to hold her, play with her, chase her around, carry her (we try to discourage this) and make her laugh. He keeps telling us we need to have a baby in our family. For some reason he doesn't think Alex qualifies as a baby any longer.

2 comments:

Tami said...

If only...hahah, isn't that how we live our lives?! If only I could be gauranteed a baby that sleeps good and doesn't cry and likes to be left to just lay on the floor, I'd have another. Maybe I should just get a doll.

Swainston Family said...

That's how this baby is! She sleeps good, doesn't cry, and likes to be on the floor playing. It's crazy!

I'm pretty sure I was enough of a problem while I was growing up, that I would never be given a "easy" baby. It just wouldn't be fair.