Background

Monday, January 12, 2009

Projector

I know all the research shows that children should be put to bed with no extra things in their crib. They should just learn to fall asleep on their own. We believe in this to a point, however, my boys have LOVED having little projectors in their cribs. Brenton's had little birds going around in circles and projected an image on the ceiling while it played music. (That's why we call them projectors.)

By the time Alex came, Brenton's projector has ceased to project. It still had the birds that moved around, and the music that played. Alex loves it. He didn't know that it used to be a bit cooler.

My last trip to Utah, I forget the projector. So, around 10:00 PM the first night there, after listening to Alex cry for over two hours, I went to Target with my mom and sister to buy another projector. I knew the one we had was no longer made. I had to settle for a fish one. He loves it just as much. The problem is, he loves it too much. You can tell from the pictures below.


We finally weened him from the projector. Now he can sleep without it. I wouldn't mind letting him keep it, but Brenton kept climbing into his crib to look at the fish.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

bahaha! remember what you were wearing when we went to Target??

very cute pictures!

Adventures in Heywood said...

How snuggley, makes me want to hug a wall.