Background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

10 years!



Well, we've made it over 10 years! On January 2, 1999, I was married to the most wonderful man in the world.

Since that time we:
Moved to Salt Lake City for a year to work
Moved to Iowa for graduate school
Bought our first home
Almost lost one of us in a car accident
Had a wonderfully amazing little baby boy
Moved from Iowa to Idaho
Bought our second home
Had another beautiful baby boy
Survived and even enjoyed married life for 10 years!

I'm looking forward to many, many more years together, and after that eternity. I love you Kale. I'm so grateful to have you as my husband and the father to our children!

1 comment:

Adventures in Heywood said...

Ahhh, so cute. Good job on ten years, hope the next ten are as fun - but w/ no car accidents.

I can't really believe it's been 10, I was there... didn't feel THAT young... but I guess I was just what? maybe a senior in HS... that's young, never mind!