Background

Monday, January 5, 2009

Alex's 2nd B-day

For Alex's birthday, I made him a "Little Einstein" (Blast Off, as he calls it), cake. He LOVED it.

We had Danny & Crystal come over for dinner, cake and presents. It was a very fun evening.

Notice, Alex Brenton also enjoyed eating his candle. When do kids stop eating things they're not supposed to? (Apparently not for a while yet)


Check SpellingAlex was very spoiled this year. Between the grandparents and they Sevy's, he had more than enough presents to open. It was hard for Brenton to watch Alex open all the presents, but he did pretty good. No major fits were thrown.
My parents gave Alex this ginormous cake. Danny & Crystal spent about an hour trying to blow it up before I was able to find our air mattress pump. The boys enjoyed knocking the cake down and pretending to eat it. I'm amazed they didn't pop it that night!

I've included some pics from Alex's life thus far. I love my baby boy. I can't believe he's already two. He is definitely the little person that completes our family.




2 comments:

Katrina said...

Looks like he had a pretty fun night. Happy Birthday Alex!

Nikki said...

haha! i can't believe that cake! that is funny.