By popular request, I've got some pictures of some of my Halloween antics from this year. We have a costume contest and pumpkin decorating/carving contest at work. I managed to place first in both this year! Woo-hoo!
Here's the costume. Ten internet cookies to the first person who knows who I'm dressed as and leaves a comment.

Here's the winning pumpkin.

And a couple more I brought for the heck of it: Mr. Jack Skellington and a poor guy that got in trouble with the mob:


Thanks to Steph for helping me put it all together (especially the gloves!)
**EDIT**
My identity has been discovered! I was shooting for Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, director of Muppet Laboratories:

Ok, Beaker is a great guess (Beaker is Bunsen's unfortunate Lab Assistant). But I'm a stickler, so I have to award Martin his prize of a good pat on the back and ten tasty cookies:










9 comments:
beaker the muppet? probably not, but can i just say that makeup is great! it is stinking hard to do a nice green.
dude, we are totally related
I Love it!! What did you use for the condiments on the hamburger?
DUDE!!! Awesome costume!!! :)
love the costume! and how do you come up with such good ideas for the pumpkins?? love it.
i would take a guess on the costume but i have no idea...
My answer was Beaker as well. But he is not green. The pumpkins were great and I loved the hambuger one. We dressed up at work as well. We had a girl in a red shirt with a wrench around her neck. She was Miss Scarlet in the Library with a wrench. You are all so much more clever than me.
Bunsen the muppet?
Bruce Banner?
Great guesses everyone! I guess the Muppets aren't as "mainstream" as I thought they were - everyone at work had a hard time catching the reference, but I guess they thought I looked funny enough to vote for.
Meemer: yes, green is tough. This one involved mixing cream makeup and some of Steph's craftwork acrylic yellow paint (!)
Shui: everything was regular burger parts, except the "bun." I had some leftover patties, cheese, lettuce, etc., so I slapped them on.
Marty: congratulations! Look at the post again to claim your prize :)
You are so awesome at pumpkins! And I love the costume I didn't figure it out on my own but when I saw the picture it all come back to me even the voice.
Post a Comment