Ok. I posted my brother's "ad" as a joke, and to poke fun at him for still not having a wife. (Yes, I know, I'm mean.) For my defense, he did agree to let me post it. His exact words were, "whatever." So there.
Anyway, thank you for all the nice replies and offers for kidney donations. Right now, he is still in the testing phase. After that, family members who are willing to donate will be tested. We're fairly confident that we'll find a match there. If not, maybe I'll post an actual add for a kidney needed.
Until then, sorry if we've offended anyone. This was meant out of fun, and not as a real advertisement. I'm sure you will receive blessing by just being willing to offer your help to a stranger. You are amazing people.
Oh yeah. We do still welcome prayers. :)
4 comments:
Were those really serious? I thought they were kidding. Crazy, but in a sad way. Makes me not want to blog anymore.
I hope your brother is doing well. He got a lot of good kidney offers, maybe he'll get one or two nice marriage offers as well.
i had to look at those comments! crazy! i guess you never know who is reading your blog, huh?
I thought your ads were funny.
Hope things are going okay. You're in my thoughs and prayers.
Dude, the add was great! Your a good sister!
Post a Comment