Background

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cars

Speaking of expensive toys...

Brenton LOVES cars. Alex is quickly starting to follow that love. Brenton's grandma has helped purchase many, many, many cars for both boys. (I have to admit, we did find a GREAT sale at Walmart and bought several cars ourselves.)

Anyway, this is what Brenton loves to do with his cars.













Below: This is what happens, when Alex steals one of the cars out of the "lineup".

3 comments:

Meemer said...

harry does that exact same thing. eerie! with 3 boys we have so many cars, and it is amazing how far thier little 'car train' goes.

Nikki said...

haha. cute!

JK said...

Hi stephanie! It's been a real long time. It's me Jennifer(Smart) Kirby, I hope you remember me! How have you been! Your boys are so handsome. Congratulations on them both. I got your blog address from my sister rachel who showed me where to go today. She has nikki on her blog, and then I got yours from nikki's blog. If it's okay I would like to put you in my friends list on my blog! If you have time take a look and see our family. I am so glad I found you! Sounds like Idaho is wonderful. Love Jennifer