Background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween Part 4: Costumes & Cookies

Brenton was once again a pirate. (He found the hook/sword pack at the store while shopping for costumes, and fell in love with them. I told him he could be a pirate again if he used his costume from last year. He agreed, and I was grateful for the $4 costume:)

Alex really wanted to be Green Lantern, but then found this Cars costume, and fell in love with hit. I think it's supposed to be some kind of pit crew costume, but I'm not sure. It certainly wasn't my favorite costume in the store. Alex, for some reason, thought it was the coolest thing ever! When people asked him what he was, he responded, "Lightning McQueen!"






Above: Alex, Brenton, and their friend Evan. Evan's costume WAS Lightning McQueen's pit crew. It was super cute. I was glad we got a picture of him and Alex together.



Above: Brenton helped me mix up the cookies. Can you tell he helped measure out the flour?







Posted by Picasa

No comments: