A few weeks ago Brenton's class (K-1), along with the 2-3 class, went on a field trip to Siemers Farm at Green Bluff. I went as a Chaperone, and was able to bring Alex along with me (I drove my own car).
The boys had loads of fun. The only complaint really, was that it was super cold to start with. At least it seemed that way. By lunch time, we were so cold, that we actually ate our lunch in the car with the heater turned all the way up.
I was super proud of Brenton. He included his brother in everything. He let Alex hang out with him and his school friends, and I don't think they even fought one time. Go brothers!
We left with a bag of apples (that I bought), a small pumpkin each (that was included in the admittance price, and super cute animal hats (which I haven't taken a picture of yet).
Have I said that I love Brenton's school?
There was this little barrel train that the boys absolutely loved. They went on it several times.
They also had a larger "train" that took us around the entire orchard. It amazes me how many apples one orchard produces. It was absolutely beautiful.
The pumpkin patch!
They had this amazing pirate ship play area. The boys spent a lot of time there, also. It had the plank, a ladder inside to climb up, the steering wheel, and a slide to go back down.
I failed to get pictures of the castle tower, corn maze, and the giant pedal go-carts. The boys enjoyed all of the things there, and it ended up being a very nice day, that ended much too quick.

No comments:
Post a Comment