Background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Again...

I am once again, VERY behind in blogging. We have done so many fun things the last few months...

I will slowly update as I can. I have felt a little over-whelmed with other responsibilities, lately. This is why:

- I am still doing my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) bookkeeping/registration.

- I have volunteered to do the bookkeeping and help with the Newsletter for "The Fuller Center for Housing", here in our valley. That is ending up taking more time than I thought it would. (I still don't have a complete grasp on how I volunteered for that...

- PLUS, the office manager at my work has a back injury and needs surgery. She'll be out of the office for at least a few months. My 2-5 hours of work per week (most of that at home) has changed. I now go into work on Tuesdays while Brenton is at school, and have LOTS of work to do at home. The last few weeks, I've worked around 30 hours each week. It doesn't sound like a lot, but to me (trying to do most of that at home while one-two boys are running around) it's really hard to accomplish.

- I've started going to Coeur D Alene M/W/F early AM to swim with a Master's swim team. I've LOVING it! This is the first time I've done hard workouts since my first year in college, and I have re-found my love for swimming!

- I have signed the boys up for swim lessons on Tues/Thurs evenings in Coeur D Alene, so we make a trip over there each day of the week. (these have been since been switched to next session due to Brenton's skin problem....so a little break there.)

Anyway, I am busy, tired, but loving life. I'll update as I can.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I completely understand not keeping up with the blog I really like doing it but every time I turn around I'm WAY behind again. I glad you and busy and enjoying life those two don't always go together. :)