We put Brenton in public swim lessons for the first time ever. Since I taught swim lessons for too many years to count, I have been working with him and Alex. They are both to the point where they don't want to listen to me since I'm their mom. If I tell them to do something that scares them, they complain, and refuse to do it.
So...the lessons begin. Alex was too young (you are supposed to be 4 to start lessons without a parent in the water with you), so he didn't get to start yet. I think the next session, I'll "pretend" that he's 4. He's ready to start, and his attention span is just as good as other kids in the water...I think it'll be okay. :)
So...the lessons begin. Alex was too young (you are supposed to be 4 to start lessons without a parent in the water with you), so he didn't get to start yet. I think the next session, I'll "pretend" that he's 4. He's ready to start, and his attention span is just as good as other kids in the water...I think it'll be okay. :)
1 comment:
Wow, you've really been a blogging fool lately. Good for you. Now you just gotta get it all printed off and it can double for your journal! :)
Post a Comment