Background

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lagoon

While in Utah (back in June), Patty took us all to Lagoon. It was the boys first trip. We kept waiting until they were old enough. We were kind of worried, maybe they wouldn't quite be old enough, or make it through-out the entire day, but they did! We were ready to go home before they were. It was so much fun!

The video at the bottom of the pictures is VERY long, I'm warning you now...but if you want to watch it, you have to watch it until the very end. The end is where the funny part is. It shows our boys "true" characters. We love them so much!

Thanks Patty for such a great day!

Hang Loose!

They are not flipping off the camera...they are flashing the "hang loose" sign. :)





Above: We were on this ride for over 1 1/2 hours! The stupid guys loading/un-loading it kept screwing it up. They said they had a special process for loading/unloading while there was a short line waiting to ride. For some reason, we kept getting skipped during the un-loading process. After I started yelling from the top of the ride to let me off (I rode with Alex) the guys seemed to get more confused, and just continued to randomly let people off and on. I think we went around maybe three times during that ENTIRE time. Finally, Patty chewed the kid out running it, and got us off. I now detest that ride.

Above: Alex always has to button anything that isn't done up.
I guess Kale must've had one undone on his shirt.


Above: Alex was starting to get tired mid-day, but he made it!





1 comment:

Katrina said...

That sucks what happened on the ride. I have never really like Ferris wheels because it seems like you only really go around a couple of times before it the stop and start of getting on and off.