Background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

KRYPTONITE

Well, starting tomorrow (March 1st, 2010) I'm going off sweets for one month. Yup. One month. That may not seem like a long time for you, but it's almost an eternity for me. I'm trying it...no...I'm doing it!

By the way, this is not my original idea. My friend Tami mentioned it, and her friend Kristi came up with the idea. The challenge is called KRYPTONITE. It's supposed to help us deal with something that makes us weak...hopefully we'll be able to motivate other people in overcoming their KRYPTONITE, also.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Meemer said...

i hope you are feeling better. remember that you can do it. darren and i went off sugar last year for two months. and we have done it again this year. it is hard. and it is in everything. and sometimes people don't get how hard it is to "just have a little". but i know, if i can do it, you can too. you are so strong. i've seen you and you are amazing.

Katrina said...

Oh good luck because from a fellow "way to weak when it comes to sweets" I totally understand. I hope it goes well for you be strong and maybe I will consider joining ??

Adventures in Heywood said...

I am anxious to hear all about this experience!!! You haven't blogged since, so either all your energy is going in to not caving, and you can't even blog, or you've received so many blessings you're out reveling in them! :)