Things here have been busy, and for the most part fun. I had a great trip to CO to visit an old college roommate. Kale's mom came up and helped with the kids while I was gone. It was a great trip. I came back rejuvenated and ready to be a "nice" mom. (I don't think I'm very nice to my kids most of the time. I'm really trying to work on it.)
Once back, my relaxation ended. My brother is sick in Arizona (nothing I can do, just worry), and my grandma fell and broke her leg, and is in the hospital. She's been put on comfort care only (meaning no more medical intervention).
The boys and I are heading to Utah in a couple of minutes to see my grandma & the family that is there. (By boys, I mean me, Brenton & Alex. Kale is staying home.) My good friend Crystal is riding down with us. Her daughter had a baby last night in Pocatello, ID, so we'll drop her off there.
Anyway, as soon as I have a free hour or so, I'll try to post pictures from the last little while. Until then...
2 comments:
Hope things improve with your grandma and brother. Glad you had some get-away time by yourself.
It's always nice to have a little time for you. Sorry to hear about your grandma and brother, hope they get well soon. Have a nice trip to Utah
Post a Comment