Well, Kale's cousin tagged us quite a while ago. I'm just now getting around to responding. Sorry.
Four places I go to over and over:
1. Walmart (built about 18 months ago here in our valley, and a complete lifesaver!)
2. Pediatrician's office
3. Walmart
4. Pediatrician's office
(Pretty sad huh.)
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Rachel G. from IA
2. Kelly D. from CO
3. My family (Sister, Mom, Sis. in law, Mom in law
4. My MOPS (Mothers of Preschooler) moms.
(Many others used to email me regularly, but since I tend to not respond, I think they've given up.) I know that's more than four, but hey, family is supposed to be united, right?
Four places I like to eat:
1. Olive Garden (I love it, Kale is just okay with it. Whenever people come to visit, I try to take advantage of that, and go to Olive Garden.)
2. Casa De Orro (A new restaurant here in the valley. Pretty decent Mexican food.)
3. My mom's house. (Since my parents live in WI, I don't get that often, but what's better than having childhood favorites prepared for you again?)
4. Jamba Juice (Does that count as eating?)
Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Caribbean
2. Outside (if the rain would only STOP!)
3. With family
4. With friends
Four TV Shows I watch all the time:
1. Scrubs
2. The Office
3. So you think you can dance
4. Battlestar Galactica (Yes, Kale sucked me in!)
Four people I think will respond:
1. Hopefully my sister
2. Any of my cousins, friends, etc. You've ALL BEEN TAGGED!
(Can it work that way?)
No comments:
Post a Comment