Background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Swim Lessons

We started a session of swim lessons a few months ago at the Kroc center. I LOVE how they teach the classes. (Kale and I both taught swim lessons for many years, and I'm kind of picky on how kids should be taught.) We attended the first lesson, but on the day of the second lesson, Brenton has his face biopsied and couldn't be in the water for three weeks. We were lucky enough, that they let us move to the following session for free.

They loved having the lessons, but the drive over to Coeur D 'Alene twice a week was kind of yucky....not that twice a week was bad, it's just that on the other three weekdays, I was driving over for Masters swimming. It was a long couple of months.

We would've signed up for the next session, but Brenton was scheduled to get his tonsils out, and this session, we are going to Primary Children's Hospital, so we'll miss that week, also. Needless to say, swim lessons have been postponed a few months. Hopefully in the spring we can start again.

In the pictures below: Alex is in the ugly orange goggles, while Brenton is wearing the blue. (By the way, they love those ugly goggles.)






No comments: