Alex finally learned how to climb out of/fall out of this...
So we had to move him to this...
Believe it or not, this was a VERY pink princess bed that the Sevy's gave us to use. I painted it the light brown color, and it worked great. Alex LOVED it.
Unfortunately, he is already out of this bed and into a twin-size bed. (I guess that's what happens when I take so long to update.)
Brenton was a little jealous of the new bed, but Alex was willing to share. He even tucked Brenton in.
So we had to move him to this...
Unfortunately, he is already out of this bed and into a twin-size bed. (I guess that's what happens when I take so long to update.)
Brenton was a little jealous of the new bed, but Alex was willing to share. He even tucked Brenton in.
No comments:
Post a Comment