Background

Friday, March 27, 2009

ok, ok, ok!

Yeah, yeah. Nag, Nag. All of you complainers, here's my post!

Just kidding. Well, kind of. Things here have been really busy.

So, here's a list I came up with of 15 things I've done instead of updating my blog:

1. Celebrated my hubby's birthday
2. Shoveled snow
3. Played the organ for church NUMEROUS times (If you know me at all, I don't play the piano well, so you know that playing the organ is not good. I guess desperate times require desperate measures. Lots of practice has been required.)
4. Had a counselor from my Primary Presidency out of town (I missed you Pauline!)
5. Had ward conference (requiring extra meetings as well as myself playing the organ, again...)
6. Began working out MWF AM with some friends
7. Shoveling snow AGAIN (Thank goodness that's hopefully over!)
8. Taking the boys to the park
9. Taking the boys on bike rides
10. Re-did a pink princess toddler bed that was given to us for Alex (I painted it a light brown. It actually turned out really well, and besides, it was free!)
11. Threw a Bridal shower for a girl in our ward (I unfortunately kept calling it a baby shower. Sorry Briann if people got the wrong idea!)
12. Potty trained Alex
13. Had another bout of flu go through our home
14. Data entry for tax clients from work (tis the season)
15. Data entry for tax clients from work

So, hopefully in the next little while, I'll post some pics from some of that mess. If not, deal! :)

No comments: