Background

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pics coming soon!

Hopefully I'll get around to posting the recent "happenings". Until then, I do have some good news.

Scott (my brother featured in the kidney ad:) has finished his preliminary tests required to begin appointments at the transplant clinic in Madison, WI. Meaning, next Wednesday, at his appointment, hopefully we'll get some kind of time frame regarding: When will those willing to donate be tested, and possibly even guesstimated transplant time frame. I'm very excited. I've always felt such a close connection to Scott. Maybe it's because I'm his closest match! It looks like we might be finding out in a few weeks or so. :)

I know I'm making light of the situation, but I really am excited to get moving on this. I want him to have as normal of a life as possible, and this is the next step for that. Love ya Bro!

Hopefully I'll have some Thanksgiving pics to post in the next day or so. We were blessed to have Brittany and her boyfriend (Kale's friend from high school) come up and spend time with us and the boys. The boys loved it! They can't wait to see Brittany again at Christmas. I'm sure they'll be disappointed that "Uncle Nephi" (yes, Nephi is his real name) won't be there. They really enjoyed having him around, also.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hope everything goes well with Scott.