Background

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Christmas in Salt Lake



After Christmas, we headed down to South Salt Lake area for Christmas with my family. It was so wonderful to see everyone together again. My brother Jason & his family, plus my parents came from Wisconsin, my brother Scott came from Arizona, and we of course came from Idaho. We spent a couple of days at my sisters home. (She's the only one that has ended up in Utah.)

The picture on top is Brenton & his cousin Kiara (Nikki's daughter) playing with toys on the kitchen table. The picture below is Uncle Scott with Kiara & Brenton. I have no idea why Brenton has no shirt on. My guess is he started getting ready for bed and got distracted.

I don't have many pictures from this time, so Nikki & Mom, please send me some if you have them. I didn't get any pictures of my brother Jason's family, so please send those if you have them.

While at my sister's house, Kiara was diagnosed with Strep throat. The day we left, my dad went to Urgent care, and found out he had it. Everything went wonderful for us until we arrived back home. The day after we returned, I got Strep throat. That followed with Kale getting it, and then Alex. My mom ended up getting it, also, but thankfully, that was it.

No comments: